Recycling and circular flows
IVL helps you and your business to use your resources so that you both reduce the climate impact and increase the business benefits.
A circular approach is not only good for the environment, it also creates concrete value for you and your business and can often also create social values through a more sustainable society and sustainable lifestyles. Our experts will help you get the circular processes started. Calculation, valuation and analysis - with adapted methods and models, we find ways for your particular business to become more cost-effective and circular.
We help you with:
- Mapping, analyzes and calculations on how you can reduce your waste by optimizing your spaces and your resource use and reusing or recycling your resources.
- Valuation and analysis to create streamlined flows and business models for recycled materials.
- Innovation, development, testing and implementation of solutions for increased recycling.
- Opportunity for partnerships around research and development initiatives with others in the industry.
- Strategies, planning and process support to reorganize the business for recycling.
- Advice and practical guidance on how reuse can be supplemented with the division of, for example, laundry rooms, meeting rooms and workshops, through working methods and business models.
- Collaboration on recycling, through the national collaboration platform Center for Circular Construction External link, opens in new window. and the regional collaboration arena Återbruk Väst, which is led by IVL.